Kansas Request for Name Change

This document can be completed and used to file a legal action requesting change of legal name in Kansas. This packet includes instructions to filling out the forms as well as the petition, verification, notice of publication, and order for a name change. The civil information sheet will need to be completed off the internet but the link is provided within the instructions.

Petition for Adult Name Change.doc43.5 KB

Table of Contents