Child Custody, Visitation and Support

This is a a site from the Kansas Bar Association that provides comprehensive information on many questions about custody, support and visitation when the parents separate. It also explains how to get an order modified so the custody, support or visitation orders can be changed. 

Click here to go this brochure on the Kansas Bar Association website.

Table of Contents