Criminal and Arrest Expungement

Here is the petition you can use to ask the court to seal or expunge your criminal and arrest record. There are certain guidelines, such as timing, but in general it is three years from the end of your probation, jail or prison sentence. File in the county of the conviction and pay a filing fee. 

Interactive Expungement Form

Table of Contents