Kansas Legal Services 2017 Annual Report
Read about all the successes of Kansas Legal Services in 2017, the 40th anniversary of its founding as a statewide legal services organization.
A few of the highlights from 2017 include:
- 35,720 Kansans applied for service from KLS, including 24,329 by the Central Intake Unit.
- 8,795 appliants applied online using the application on this website.
- 254,673 unique visitors (each counted once) used the website.
- 1,311 victims of domestic violence obtained a Protection from Abuse order with the help of a KLS advocate.
- 4,254 Kansans completed divorce forms through the Free Legal Forms page on this website and represented themselves through the divorce process.
- 63 KLS attorneys and paralegals provided high-quality, effective legal advocacy for low income Kansans.
The report also covers what KLS does, its case numbers and financial information, and a message from the Executive Director. Please review our record -- we are proud of our work for Kansas.