Transition from School to Work or College with Special Needs

While certain federal statutes require schools to provide students with assistance up to high school graduation, there are fewer requirements for colleges and universities. This brochure talks about the transition needed from high school to college or directly into the workforce. There is help available, but you must begin planning for the future and find programs to assist in achieving your goals.

Last updated on .

Table of Contents


    News & publications

    The news about recent activities for needed peoples.

    More News

    6 Apr 2024

    black man with phone

    Kansas Elder Hotline - Free Legal Advice for Seniors

    Did you know Kansas residents age 60 or older might have free legal…

    Continue Reading

    6 Mar 2024


    Job Opportunities at Kansas Legal Services

    PARALEGAL - PRO BONO ASSISTANT - WICHITA Kansas Legal Services seeks a full…

    Continue Reading

    Our Partners

    LSC's support for this website is limited to those activities that are consistent with LSC restrictions.