Kansas Parenting Plan
This is a form that can be filled in to prepare a Kansas Parenting Plan.
- It can be used by parents who are in agreement to complete together.
- This can be filed with the Court, if there is a case already filed (like a child support or paternity case). Otherwise, each party can follow it. If not followed, a case can be filed with the court to enforce this agreement.
- It can also be used by one parent to make a proposal to the Court for a Parenting Plan.
- If used to seek a court order, it must be followed by a Motion for Parenting Time and other needed documents.
Here is the Kansas Parenting Plan, a fillable form from the Kansas Judicial Council website.
► We have also included a document of other provisions that could be added to the plan, should you wish to do so.
- These include travel costs, telephone contact between parents and children, and more.
Last updated on .