Clerk's Fourteen Day Extension for File Answer

This is a form that seeks a delay of 14 days for the deadline for filing an Answer in a Kansas Civil Action. It must be filed with the Clerk of the District Court where the action is filed before the answer time has expired. The Clerk is allowed to sign and form and grant one extention. The Answer must be filed before the 14 day extension expires. A copy of this form, after signing, must be mailed by the Defendant to the opposing attorney (or self represented party). 

14 day Clerk extension24 KB

Table of Contents