Family Law

See All Topics
These forms are provided by Kansas courts for use in filing for a Protection from Abuse order in Kansas. This link will take you to a variety of forms used in this type of court action. After reviewing the other forms, you must complete the Petition for Protection Order. If there are children involved, you must complete the UCCJEA Affidavit. These forms should be taken to the Clerk of the District Court, located in the County Courthouse.
This is a complete set of the Kansas Protection from Abuse forms in English, with a Spanish translation underneath. The form should be completed in English, as much as possible, as the Court personnel who must review the forms may not be able to understand information provided in Spanish.    

Our Partners

LSC's support for this website is limited to those activities that are consistent with LSC restrictions.