How Can I Avoid Foreclosure?

The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) has tips to take you through options that may be an alternative to forclosure.   

Housing and Credit Counseling, Inc. (HCCI) of Kansas counselors are HUD-certified housing counselors and and together you can discuss your options:

FHA and VA programs 
Forbearance Agreements 
Refinance Options 
Repayment Workouts 
Sale of the property 

Each situation needs a review of the facts to determine the best option. Contact HCCI at 785-234-0217 or e-mail

Last updated on .

Table of Contents


    News & publications

    The news about recent activities for needed peoples.

    More News

    7 Sep 2023


    Job Opportunities at Kansas Legal Services

    PROJECT DIRECTOR - ATTORNEY Kansas Legal Services seeks a Kansas-licensed…

    Continue Reading

    23 Aug 2023

    trivia night sign

    Trivia Night for Kansas Legal Services - Wichita - October 24

    Location: The fabulous new Henry’s Place and Roof Top Terrace at Niche, 124 S…

    Continue Reading

    Our Partners

    LSC's support for this website is limited to those activities that are consistent with LSC restrictions.