Age Discrimination: Filing a Complaint

Kansas Human Rights Commission website focused on discriminatory practices, particularly in employment and public accommodations. Provides information on filing a complaint. It is important to note that you do not need a KHRC finding of discrimination to proceed with a lawsuit, but their complaint process will often do most of the work in collecting evidence for a discrimination case.

Table of Contents