Shared Expense Sample Plans
The 2016 Kansas Child Support guidelines give some sample shared expense plans.
- Parents thinking about changing their child support are well served by having a Court order.
- The court order will show the way in which they will share the expenses directly related to the child.
- Those expenses include school enrollment fees, school lunch fees, field trip fees, costs of a child's cell phone, sports fees, etc.
- These sample plans will help you create a shared expense plan of your own.
- This language can be part of a divorce decree or used as a separate order.
Last updated on .