See All Topics
Kansas who have an arrest or conviction on their records from when they were a juvenile (under 18 years old) might be able to get that record cleared. Kansas Legal Services has an interactive form to create a document for the Court where the arrest or conviction took place. You must first figure out if your crime is eligible for clearing. 
This page is intended to be a guide for all issues involving children. Whether you are a child or have a child and need an answer, we'll help you get to the right place.  Don't know where to go next? Just answer the questions in the guide and let it do the work for you!  It'll help you get to the right starting point for your issue.         
On Your Own: Guide to Your Legal Rights and Responsibilities as an Adult is prepared as a public service. It was put together by the Kansas Bar Association and the Kansas Bar Foundation. 

Our Partners

LSC's support for this website is limited to those activities that are consistent with LSC restrictions.