gender marker

See All Topics
Drivers License Guide This guide will help you understand how to correct the name and gender marker on a Kansas drivers license or state-issued ID.  To change the name on your drivers license or state-issued ID, you will first have to obtain a name change order from a court.
Guidance for Pro Se Minor Name Changes   This guide is intended to help people residing in Kansas legally change the name of a minor child without the representation of an attorney.
This page will help you understand the process for changing the gender marker on a Kansas birth certificate. The processes are slightly different for birth certificates of adults and minors. There are different guides at the bottom of this page for each type of change. Be sure to read the correct guide for your situation.

Our Partners

LSC's support for this website is limited to those activities that are consistent with LSC restrictions.