name change

See All Topics
Here is a new video guide to help with filling out paperwork in a do-it-yourself name change. This video is a product of a collaboration with the Kansas City Center for Inclusion.
Guidance for Pro Se Minor Name Changes   This guide is intended to help people residing in Kansas legally change the name of a minor child without the representation of an attorney.
Guide There are two ways to change your name in Kansas: You can either petition for a change of name or ask for your former name to be restored to you as part of a divorce.  The PDF guide pictured below outlines the two options.

Our Partners

LSC's support for this website is limited to those activities that are consistent with LSC restrictions.